[TYPO3] Conditions for content elements || Troubles with extending TS from cookbook

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jun 5 02:30:15 CEST 2007

> I extended the TS from the Kochbuch chapter 13.6 to load my gallery
> into normal tt_content elements and it works really nice. Take a look
> at the preview if you want to:
> http://www.rggooglemap.com/index.php?id=74&no_cache=1
>
> The problem is how to let the user choose if this or the old style
> should be shown?
> There is an checkbox at tt_content and the code I tried looks like
> this: ----
> temp.origimg < tt_content.tt_content.image.20
> temp.origpic < tt_content.tt_content.textpic.20
>
> tt_content.image.20 =  COA
> tt_content.image.20.10 < temp.origimg
> tt_content.image.20.if.isTrue.field = tx_rgsg_smoothgallery
> tt_content.image.20.10 < tt_content.newimage.20
>
> tt_content.textpic.20 = COA
> tt_content.textpic.20.10 <. temp.origpic
> tt_content.textpic.20.if.isTrue.field = tx_rgsg_smoothgallery
> tt_content.textpic.20 <. tt_content.newtextpic.20
> ----
>
> I guess you get the idead but it doesn't work out.
>
> So can please anyone help to get the ext into TER?
> Georg
> PS: What do you think about the ext?

Looks like a job for CASE

tt_content.image.20 = CASE
tt_content.image.20 {
  key.field = tx_rgsg_smoothgallery
  default < temp.origimg
  1 < tt_content.newimage.20
}

BTW: Nice extension, but the upper left imageblock doesn't seem to work.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de