[TYPO3] Conditions for content elements || Troubles with extending TS from cookbook

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Tue Jun 5 00:01:09 CEST 2007

Hello,

I extended the TS from the Kochbuch chapter 13.6 to load my gallery into
normal tt_content elements and it works really nice. Take a look at the
preview if you want to:
http://www.rggooglemap.com/index.php?id=74&no_cache=1

The problem is how to let the user choose if this or the old style
should be shown?
There is an checkbox at tt_content and the code I tried looks like this:
----
temp.origimg < tt_content.tt_content.image.20
temp.origpic < tt_content.tt_content.textpic.20

tt_content.image.20 =  COA
tt_content.image.20.10 < temp.origimg
tt_content.image.20.if.isTrue.field = tx_rgsg_smoothgallery
tt_content.image.20.10 < tt_content.newimage.20

tt_content.textpic.20 = COA
tt_content.textpic.20.10 <. temp.origpic
tt_content.textpic.20.if.isTrue.field = tx_rgsg_smoothgallery
tt_content.textpic.20 <. tt_content.newtextpic.20
----

I guess you get the idead but it doesn't work out.

So can please anyone help to get the ext into TER?
Georg
PS: What do you think about the ext?