[TYPO3] FORM, defined using ts, not sending to email address

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Jun 4 17:55:36 CEST 2007

> i think i understand what is happening, but not sure why this is still
> not working...
>
> At the end of my setup for the FORM, i insert
>
> tt_content.mailform.20 >
> tt_content.mailform.20  < temp.form
>
> and i get the same result (no mail sent). Note I tried your exact ts
> below ( tt_content.mailform > tt_content.mailform < temp.form
> ) but when I do that the form does not render at all (Subpart marker
> doesnt get replaced in the template)

This was just an example.
But it should have rendered at least something and just the header should
have been missing, since the original setup is using a COA to put header
(10) and form (20) together.
So if it didn't render, there must be something wrong with your temp.form
setup.

And BTW: What is the "subpart marker" in this case? Usually
tt_content.mailfor hasn't got any subpart but is just a part of
css-styled-content.

> here is my ts (object browser screenshot).
> www.avagraphique.com/help/emailformts.pdf

The "recipient" seems to be OK.
So check the HTML output and look for the hidden field "recipient".
Is there anything like that?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de