[TYPO3] wfqbe and mssql ?

Alex d_keyoke at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:05:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to setup wfqbe in an existing TYPO3 installation.
I could manage to create an authentication record which allows me to target
the QBE wizard to the local TYPO3 base (on mysql), so I think I got it to be
correctly installed.

However I have a hard time connecting to the remote MSSQL server. The QBE
wizard tells me the connection fails.

I don't know much about wfqbe and nothing about mssql either (I'm an oracle
and mysql guy). What puzzles me is that I have a server name of the form
XXXXX\YYYYY, then something that looks like a DB name, and usual
login/password. I can use those data to browse the server with MS's
enterprise server tools, so I think they are good.

I don't see why wfqbe doesnt want to connect to MSSQL.

Is there a way of getting logs out of wfqbe ?

Thanks for any input !

--
 Alex
[JDR] Visitez Extremia, un monde gratuit et en francais pour D&D et