[TYPO3] HMENU for subpage tree

Бойчук Петро petro.boychuk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:00:34 CEST 2007

Actualy, Nagita is right
There is no simple way create menu of all sub pages of one page.
"directory" and "list" are little limited - you can build only first level
of pages. Please, correct me if I am wrong.
entryLevel is to tricky way to create such menu.
It would be greate if I could create tree-menu using special=directory ( now
only 1 level works)
Or maybe there is such possibility?

thx

On 6/4/07, Peter Klein <peter at umloud.dk> wrote:

> "Nagita Karunaratne" <Nagita.k at gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:mailman.1.1180954799.7164.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> > Hi,
> >
> > HMENU does not have any function that allows you to specify a starting
> > page.
> >

> Maybe you should re-read TSRef, as there's several vays to specify the
> starting page/position for HMENUs, like "entryLevel", and all the
> "special"
> properties.
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/11/
>
> --