[TYPO3] Typo3 and ImageMagick

Fabian Koenig koenig at bluhouse.de
Mon Jun 4 11:08:56 CEST 2007

I'm usin' im6, too.
No problems, everything is fine.

Don't understand, why everyone prefers gm.

It's faster, okay. But thats no reason to install an alterrnative
image-software. (Website has to be offline for an hour or two.. That
sucks!) I have a tool, named "webspace" for saving graphics, so I don't
have to create all images on every visit. Hehe. :-P

(No need to switch. IM creates the images just one time, so the speed is
okay.)