[TYPO3] fe_groups crawler indexed_search

Tanja Pens tanja.pens at gmx.de
Mon Jun 4 10:25:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

has anyone already used the crawler to reindex content with about 15
fe_groups? Does it work? As I tested it still doesn't work. Do I have an
error in my configuration or is there an indexed_search problem?

Configuration:
Typo 4.1.1
all extensions I use are the newest in TER.

My Crawler config:
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.all= &contentId=[_TABLE:tt_content]
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.all{
	cHash = 1
	procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_index,tx_indexedsearch_reindex,
tx_indexedsearch_crawler
	baseUrl = http://<IP>/
	userGroups = 3,0,-1,-2,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,13,16,17
}

Thanks for any help

Tanja