[TYPO3] FORM, defined using ts, not sending to email address

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Mon Jun 4 05:28:29 CEST 2007

hi,

required fields seem to be validating, but my Mailform simply reloads
page but does not send.... any ideas? Thanks much in advance

# we define a form object
temp.form = FORM

# now we import the standard mailfrom from the styles.content class
temp.form < styles.content.mailform

# we override some values
temp.form {
   labelWrap.wrap = <strong>|</strong>
   fieldWrap.wrap = |<br />
   commentWrap.wrap = |
   radioWrap.wrap = |&nbsp;
   stdWrap.wrap= |
   recipient = junk at avagraphique.com
   goodMess = Thank you for submitting your request. We will respond
within 48 hours.

   REQ = 1
   REQ.labelWrap = |*
   #	redirect = 4

   # until this point we have inserted some values, but they are not in
the form, yet.
   # So we add our data to the form by the dataArray.
   # Finally we need it as hidden form element:
   dataArray {
	1.label = Request for more information
	1.label.wrap = <h2>|</h2>

     10.label = Model:
     10.type = model=input
     10.value = {GPvar : model}
	10.value.insertData=1
	10.required = 1
	10.width = 2

	20.label = Quantity:
	20.type = qty=radio
	20.valueArray{
		1.label = 1000
		1.value = 1000
		2.label = 5000
		2.value = 5000
		3.label = 10000
		3.value = 10000
		4.label = 50000
		4.value = 50000
		5.label = 100000
		5.value = 100000
		6.label = other
		6.value = see qty_other
	}
	20.required = 1

	21.label = Quantity Other:
	21.type= qty_other=input

	50.label = Your Information
	50.label.wrap = <br / ><br /><h3>|</h3>

	60.label = First Name:
	60.type= fname=input
	60.required = 1

	65.label = Last Name:
	65.type = lname=input
	65.required = 1

	70.label = Company:
	70.type= company=input
	70.required = 1

	80.label = Email:
	80.type= email=input
	80.specialEval = EMAIL
	80.required = 1

	90.label = Phone:
	90.type= phone=input
	90.required = 1

	100.label = Fax:
	100.type= fax=input

	110.label = Address:
	110.type= address=input

	120.label = City:
	120.type= city=input

	130.label = State:
	130.type= state=select
	130.valueArray {
	      1.label = NY
	      1.value = NY
	      2.label = AZ
	      2.value = AZ
	      20.selected = 1
	    }

	140.label = Postal Code:
	140.type= postal=input

	150.label = Country:
	150.type= country=select
	150.required = 0

	160.label = Comments:
	160.type= comments=textarea

     500.type = submit=submit
     500.value = Submit

   }
}

# Now this is important too: We need to re-import our mailform back into the
# content.default class. The reason is that this class is normally being
processed
# earlier, therefore we have to reimport it to make our changes to the
default class work
tt_content.mailform.20  < temp.form

#### End more info form