[TYPO3] suggestions on form submit

M.Couperus marcocouperus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:08:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

So posting them to an array soemwhere in typo3 system if I understand you
correctly. Then getting those values with another php script. But as the
form is not iniating the 'get' script how to process the data?

What would be the best place in typo3 to post such data and how do I
initiate the new script?  The script must display the posted form again and
if the data adhered to my specified rules it should be posted to the
database?

Thanks in adavance!

Marco