[TYPO3] suggestions on form submit

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sun Jun 3 01:28:33 CEST 2007

hey,

in typo3 you kost to the system. And when your form is setup correctly
you will find the posted variables back in $this -> pivars['...'];

Then you can do your post processing, accept the values and do
something with them,
or show the form again and fill in the inputs.

Just make sure you understand how to setup forms and how to
create correct post/get names.

Ries