[TYPO3] Problem with continues GMENU background

typo3 at ambitiondesign.nl typo3 at ambitiondesign.nl
Fri Jun 1 16:36:39 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm totally overlooking something I think... I just can't set a
background image over the total backround of a GMENU. I use the TSref
example as guide, but it just doesn't work :-(

The entire menu works, but it only gives a background color, not an
image. And yes, the image does really excist ;-)

Would be nice if someone knows what I'm doing wrong...

This is the example:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/0.0.16/view/7/8/

And this is my typoscript:
temp.mainmenu = HMENU

temp.mainmenu.1 = GMENU
temp.mainmenu.1 {
	applyTotalH = 5
	min = ,230
	max = ,230

	NO {
		wrap = |<br/>
		XY = 125,23
		backColor = #ae652e

		5 = IMAGE
		5.file = fileadmin/soostemplate/images/gui/main_background.jpg
		5.height = 230

		10 = TEXT
		10 {
			text.field = title
			fontFile = fileadmin/soostemplate/timesi.ttf
			fontSize = 12
			fontColor = #ffeeb9
			antiAlias = 1
			offset = 4,18