[TYPO3] Typo3 and ImageMagick

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 11:22:28 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

I am designing a website that I want to use the GIFBUILDER to create the
headings, using text shadows and jpeg output. The problem is we have
version 6.0.7.1-16 and my Network team say that downgrading to version
4.2.9 may be tricky with the system we have. This means I haven't been
able to get the effects working correctly with the sub images and
quality setting.

Is there an alternative solution we can use?

Also the server uses Red Hat and we cant find a website where we can
download ImageMagick 4.2.9 for Red Hat so if anyone knows where it is
possible to find one, it would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Ben :)

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Linux Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS