[TYPO3] paymentlib with flexforms

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Fri Jun 1 01:53:36 CEST 2007

Francois Suter schreef:
> Hi,
>

>> We like to 'enhance' the  Payment code library extension
>> ( paymentlib )
>> to show payment's in the backend as list items. That enables backend
>> users to edit existing payments and developers to test extensively.
>>

> Actually, the extension installs a backend module, but it does
> nothing. So there's room to do something there.

Yeah, but transactions are visible in the backend but lack a flexform.
(look at the list view after installing it)

>> We are building a donation/membership system in typo3 which can import
>> payments from multiple sources, like MT940 fileformat, CSV and the
>> Dutch
>> format GMU. We have been developing this for a few years and are now
>> porting it completely to typo3. It's already used by a few Dutch
>> welfare
>> organisations, and we plan on releasing it completely into the TER.
>>

> I don't know how you have planned your system, but have you looked at
> the Party Information Framework (http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/
> Party_Information_Framework) for storing your members information?
>
> Personnally I am working on a simple donations engine, originally
> developed by Tonni. Could you post more details about your system?

Well, party seems nice and all, but most of the member info is already
covered by fe_users (maybe after adding a few fields off course), and if
transactions are linkable to fe_users.. then the underlying foundation
is already there.

>> I believe that it's Tonni Aagesen's goal to incorpoorate his extension
>> in other extensions, but without the option of backend accessibility
>> it's not very usefull.
>>
>> Would others find this usefull? And if Tonni reads this, would you
>> like
>> to coöperate with us to perfect it even further?
>>

> It would certainly be useful. Please note that there is a paymentlib
> mailing list, with a better chance of reaching Tonni :-)
>
> Cheers

Will try there then :)

Keep you guys posted!
> François Suter
> Directeur technique

Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas [kvk: 34210081]
www.ebriositas.nl <http://www.ebriositas.nl/>
Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl <http://www.uva.nl/>
Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl <http://www.varkensinnood.nl/>

Contact:
Tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com <http://www.hakkenberg.com/>