[TYPO3] News problem: "no news_id given" in singleview only for second language.

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:54:50 CEST 2007

HI.

I am using the news extension and it works fine for the default language
witch is danish.

But when I am viewing a news element in single view (danish) and click
the little english flag (english is the second language) I get the message:
"no news_id given"

This makes sense since the link leads only to the localized english
single view page. But there is nothing in the link that indicates witch
news element to show.

Is there a way to solve this?

My setup looks like this:

Page with list view: id=20
Page with single view: id=36
Newsfolder: id=34

And the TS placed as a template on the list view page:

plugin.tt_news {
   pid_list = 34
   backPid = 20
   singlePid = 36