[TYPO3] (sr_feuser_register) 2 different registrations]

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Mon Jul 30 20:24:59 CEST 2007

Daniel,

Yes, after you install the extension in 2 locations use the constant
editor to point each extension installation to 2 separate folders,
usergroups and template files. You can use TS to alter the default
language definitions for each installation too.

I use sr_feuser_register for both registration and support request
forms. You can also modify an extension like feuserextrafields to add
your own custom fields.

Example:
http://uscourttennis.org/index.php?id=96&tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[cmd]=create

Greg