[TYPO3] import tables

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Jul 30 18:09:43 CEST 2007

Ilaria De Marinis ha scritto:
> Sorry I'm checking my correst installation of sk_calendar extension.
>
> I download t3x file from here
> http://typo3.org/fileadmin/ter/s/k/sk_calendar_0.3.3.t3x and I've
> imported in my site.
> But I can't create a VCE organizer or location or Target audience in a
> page because of the only possibilities for this plugin are: events and
> category.
> In my db all tables exist.
>
> Is there another file to download? The old version was 0.2.1
>
> thanks a lot

I don't know this extension so I can't help you with it...
In any case, some extensions allow you to create particular records in
system folders only. Try to create a sysfolder page and then try to
create these kind of records in it. If I'm right, you'll be able to
create these records.

Ciao,

--
 Mauro Lorenzutti