[TYPO3] import tables

Ilaria De Marinis ilaria.demarinis at caspur.it
Mon Jul 30 17:21:25 CEST 2007

Sorry I'm checking my correst installation of sk_calendar extension.

I download t3x file from here
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/ter/s/k/sk_calendar_0.3.3.t3x and I've
imported in my site.
But I can't create a VCE organizer or location or Target audience in a
page because of the only possibilities for this plugin are: events and
category.
In my db all tables exist.

Is there another file to download? The old version was 0.2.1

thanks a lot

Mauro Lorenzutti wrote:

>> I've exported the page with all calendar records and then I've tried to
>> import in new website
>>

> So, in you export can you see these records?
> Do you receive any error message when you open the export for the import
> operation?
>
> Try to go to the "Install tool -> Database Administration -> Check db"
> to check if your db is ok.
>
> Regards,

Ilaria De Marinis
Settore Automazione Biblioteche