[TYPO3] import tables

Ilaria De Marinis ilaria.demarinis at caspur.it
Mon Jul 30 16:49:56 CEST 2007

Thank you very much Lorenzo for your help.

I succesfully imported mininews, but I've failed for tx_skcalendar.

What about this problem
"UNKNOWN TABLE 'tx_skcalendar_organizer'", UNKNOWN TABLE
'tx_skcalendar_events'?

The TABLES exist and the import process insert correctly
tx_skcalendar_category items.

Any help?
Thanks in advance
Best regards

Mauro Lorenzutti wrote:
> Ciao Ilaria,
>
>> Hi list,
>> I'm creating new website with typo3 version 1.4
>>

> I think you are speaking about TYPO3 4.1
>

>> It's a restyling and a new pages organization.
>> So I've to rescue special contents from my old site version.
>>
>> I have to import these content tables:
>> ****Mininews****
>> tx_mininews_news

>> These are very important, there are 2 thousand of posts
>> tx_maillisttofaq_faq
>> tx_maillisttofaq_faqcat
>> tx_maillisttofaq_inmail
>> tx_maillisttofaq_ml
>> tx_maillisttofaq_ml_searchstat
>> tx_maillisttofaq_ml_stick
>> tx_maillisttofaq_mlcontent
>>
>> ****Faq Category****
>> tx_irfaq_cat
>> tx_irfaq_expert
>> tx_irfaq_q
>>
>> ****Calendar****
>> tx_skcalendar_category
>> tx_skcalendar_events
>> tx_skcalendar_exeptions
>> tx_skcalendar_location
>> tx_skcalendar_organizer
>> tx_skcalendar_targetgrou
>>

>> Is there a typo3 utility to dump and import these tables?
>>

> You can use the import/export utility:
> For more info about this tool you can go in the TYPO3 BE, select
> "Manual" (under "Help") and then search for import/export.
>
> You can also make a db migration with phpmyadmin but you have to pay
> attention to the pid field (this field specifies the parent page, where
> the records are stored).
>
> Why don't you make a copy of your TYPO3 installation and your DB and
> then you make an upgrade of this new installation?
>
> Regards,

Ilaria De Marinis
Settore Automazione Biblioteche
Phone: +3906-44486052