[TYPO3] Hide default translation of page

Fred hamel at urbansecurity.org
Mon Jul 30 13:02:19 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have a perfect-working multilingual website on typo3 4.1 (one-tree
concept) but I'd like to understand something, when I select the option
"Hide default translation of page" the default translation (or L=0) is
hidden.

The problem is I'd like the users not to see the default page but the
first translation available, for exemple : my default language is
english, if a french or a spanish article is not translated, is it
possible to make this translation to be displayed by default ?