[TYPO3] Page Type

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Mon Jul 30 11:07:36 CEST 2007

Hey,

the nice thing about a mailing list that exists for quite some time now,
is that you can /search/ about certain topics. I remember asking the
same question quite some time ago.

OK: I used the google search and I found out that there is an extension
called "adaltas_doktype" that does exactly what you want.

Another method is to use "typo3conf/extTables.php" by adding the
following lines:
==========
t3lib_div::loadTCA('pages');
$TCA["pages"]["columns"]["doktype"]["config"]["default"] = 2;

Of course you need to "activate" extTables.php. Add this line to your
"typo3conf/localconf.php"
========
$typo_db_extTableDef_script = 'extTables.php';
========

--
greetings,
benni.