[TYPO3] custom bullet lists in RTE

Nagita Karunaratne Nagita.k at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:52:27 CEST 2007

Christopher Torgalson wrote:
> Hi Nagita,
>
> On 7/26/07, Nagita Karunaratne <Nagita.k at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a tutorial that shows you how to configure rhtmlarea? I found
>> one in German but could not translate it well.
>>

> Check the manual for the bit about adding classes to lists--it's a bit
> of a chore to do, but it should let you do what you need to. I don't
> have a sample ready-to-hand with lists, but I did dig this
> up--combined with the manual, I think this should get you started:
>
> RTE {
> 	default {
> 		contentCSS = fileadmin/styles/rte.css
> 		classesImage =
> float_right,float_left,float_right_no_border,float_left_no_border,
> 		classesAnchor = pdf_link,
> 		classesParagraph = last_item,attribution
> 		classesCharacter = last_item,
>
> 		proc {
> 			allowedClasses = last_item, pdf_link,
> float_right,float_left,float_right_no_border,float_left_no_border,attribution
> 			keepPDIVattribs = style,align,class
> 		}
> 	}
>
> 	classes {
> 		last_item {
> 			name = Last Item
> 		}
>
> 		attribution {
> 			name = Attribution
> 		}
> 	}
> }

Thanks,

I have not been able to get too far with the manual.

I was looking at how tables are styled and looking in the HTML source of
the RTE the table id's are not present.

It looks like the functions lib.parseFunc_RTE converts the RTE output to
what is sent to the browser.

Since I want to add a class to the list created by the RTE, like ....

                  <ul id="mystyle">

                  </ul>

Should I not modify lib.parseFunc_RTE? If so where is the documentation
for this?

Thanks,
Nagita