[TYPO3] link feuser with tt_address record

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:43:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 7/26/07, Andrew Davis <andrew at avagraphique.com> wrote:
> i want to link a fe user with a tt_address record.
>
> i have a group of dealers that need to be abel to log into the site, and
>   they also have an address entry. I want to link the two.
>
> is there any way to do this already, or do I need to alter the extensions?

Big question: why? FE user records have almost every field that
tt_address records have...

In any case, if you need to, you could a) use the kickstarter to add
the requisite fields to the fe_user table or b) use the kickstarter to
create a database relation in fe user records to tt_address
records...lots of options, really.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/