[TYPO3] Increase image column from 8 to 10 or more

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:42:45 CEST 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:20:25 +1000, Tan Le wrote
with subject "[TYPO3] Increase image column from 8 to 10 or more":

> Hi all,
>
> I am wondering if it is possible to increase the images column (under
> postions in content elemnent) from currently max 8 to 10 or whatever
> value more than 8 ?, if so could someone please direct me on how to
> achieve this? I've tried searching but nothing has come up so far.

you have to change the TCA-Definition for this field.
do it in your global localconf.php, or better: create an extension which
only changes the value.

Hint:
it should be near:
$TCA['tt_content']['columns']['imagecols']['config']

> Thanks heaps for the all the helps.
> Tan

[FULL QUOTE OF DIGEST]

PLEASE: don't waste resources with this nasty habbit

use a newsreader:

Bernd

--
Don't ask what the TYPO3-community can do for you.
Ask what you can do for the TYPO3-community.