[TYPO3] Typo3 and multiple default language

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Wed Jul 25 13:01:23 CEST 2007

Hello list.

Does anyone here already has to handle a website, with multiple default
language ?
I mean, a website where I can set page in english content by default, and
some other page in other language.
basiccaly a website where english BE user will set his content in english,
and other language user will set the content in their own language
And of course handling the right translation in the right language, handling
the default country flag in the right way, and the default language in
indexed search and so on the right way.

I'm just looking for ideas on how to handle those kind of things, and if
anyone has already faced this kind of website.

I'm not sure if I'm clear enough about the topic, but feel free to discuss
about it.

Thanks a Lot

Luc, Greetings from France :)