[TYPO3] Looking for prototype documentation and how to use it in the BE

Jean-François Gingras jfgingras at cegep-ste-foy.qc.ca
Tue Jul 24 22:13:15 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Here is the link to the prototype API documentation:

http://www.prototypejs.org/api

The Unofficial doc (which was the only doc available) was and still can
be found at:

http://www.sergiopereira.com/articles/prototype.js.html

Cheers!

Jean-François Gingras
Webmestre
Service des télécommunication et des technologie de l'information
Cégep de Sainte-Foy
Tél.: (418) 659-6600 #3825