[TYPO3] backend interface

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Tue Jul 24 22:00:22 CEST 2007

Edwin,

Here's my TS setup. Add thee lines to the TSconfig for the BE user. Use
the manual for exploring other options.

mod.topapps.hideButtonToolbar=1

mod.web_layout {
toolbarIconMode=4
topNewIconMode=4
topPasteIconMode=4
editIconMode=4
disableTopEditIcon=1
disablePathInfo=1
disableToolbar=0
disableIconToolbar=0
disableToolbarButtonsColView=new_contentelement,history
disableElementSelector=0
disableNewContentElementWizard=0
disableSearchBox=1
disableAdvanced=1
noCreateRecordsLink=0
disableEditWholeColumn=1
disableAjax=0
disableBigbuttonSet=new_if_nocontent,edit_rte
disableBigButtons=1
}

Cheers,
Greg

Edwin Blokker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just tried to get a layout like
> http://sol.mediatech.net/fileadmin/typo3-simplified.gif, with the same
> extensions. However, I get 4 big icons (web>list, web>filelist, etc.)
> underneath the drop down menu. I've tried to remove it, but can't figure
> out how. Also, I'd like the menu to drop down on mouse-over, instead of
> when clicking. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Edwin.
>
> Gregory Remington schreef:
>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> You mean like this?
>> http://sol.mediatech.net/fileadmin/typo3-simplified.gif
>>
>> The first screenshot was achieved using the following extensions. They
>> can be used together or apart I think.
>>
>> Top horizontal drop down menu
>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tm_shared_lib/0.1.0/
>>
>> Backend interface tweaks:
>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tm_contentaccess/2.1.3/
>>
>> Skin:
>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/skin_grey_2/1.1.7/
>>
>> The second screenshot was achieved using Include Access Lists for a
>> Backend usergroup.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Greg
>>

>> Andrew Davis wrote:
>>> is there a simplified version of the backend interface available?
>>>
>>> I thought I saw one that kasper demoed in a presentation, but I cant
>>> find it now... Anyone know what I'm talking about? Which one it is or
>>> where I might find it?
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> andrew