[TYPO3] Frontend User Registration (sr_feuser_register) admin validation does not work

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:16:45 CEST 2007

This should be a simple logic problem on my part - but I can't figure
out why my users accounts are not activated after they click on the
membership confirmation link.
After clicking, their profiles do not switch to the selected "User
group after acceptation", and their profile remains hidden.

Any suggestions as to what I should check? I can't figure out why its
not working...

If anyone has any idea, or if you need more information, please let me know

-dave