[TYPO3] Define default values for the backend

Fred hamel at urbansecurity.org
Tue Jul 24 17:05:09 CEST 2007

Hello,
Yes, I tried but I didn't see the header_layout option. And the problem
is I don't want to disable it but to set "hidden" as the default choice
in the select box.
*James Corell*, thank you very much for your mail, I'll keep trying.

I put this : TCEFORM.tt_content.header_layout.removeItems = 0,1,2,3,4,5
in the page tsconfig, the "hidden" field was the only one in the select
box, that can be a solution, but I'd like to set this only for one group
of backend members, so I tried to put the same in the usergroup tsconfig.

I keep searching