[TYPO3] What is better? Realurl or Coolurl?

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:53:55 CEST 2007

> Sorry, not for TYPO3-Mailinglists, which also are NGs.
> How many mirrors does exist which duplicate all ML/NG-entries?
> anyone can search in all ML/NG-entries since the opening more than five
> years ago.
> And so a wiki-entry can be changed, those ML/NG-archives stay unchanged

Hi Bernd,

I am aware of that. Even some chat protocolls are published to the
search engines. You are right and wrong. In the wiki the knowlege is ordered
by humans for humans. To find knowlege in the NG is a questions of luck and
long patience, even with modern search engines. Tt's hared work, to get the
knowlege out of a NG piece by piece. So the wiki and the docs are my first
choice, when I am searching for informations.

Wiki entries have a history of their changes.

Regards

Elmar