[TYPO3] Rather basic question but complicated

Borut Rozman jedo at zipp.nu
Mon Jul 23 15:10:44 CEST 2007

hi

Let me say I have a content in RIGHT column under a subtree of pages which has
to be propagated to all web pages under that tree in RIGHT content element, but
just for these pages, it shows some menu, how could I persuade subpages to use
this content on their pages inder RIGHT column!

I could just copy / paste them, but if some part is updated, I have to update
ALL the pages under that subtree

regards

Borut Rozman
Zipp design