[TYPO3] passing variables to PHP script

Catherine catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 23 03:02:33 CEST 2007

Jan Bednarik wrote:

> Hey,

> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECTquery('SELECT v1.*, (SELECT
> MIN(uid) FROM tx_drwiki_pages WHERE pid='.$GLOBALS['TSFE']->id.'
> AND keyword=v1.keyword GROUP BY keyword) AS lat','v1,
> tx_drwiki_pages','v1.pid='.$GLOBALS['TSFE']->id,'lat','lat');

oh thanks so much for that Jan - nice to see it in black and
white, I toyed with it for so long.

Perhaps you can help with the next part too... before I was
selecting and wrapping keywords like this ...

#Leftside Nav
lib.nav = CONTENT
lib.nav{
table = tx_drwiki_pages
  select {
    pidInList = this
    selectFields = pid, keyword

 }
  renderObj = TEXT
  renderObj {
    required=1

    # Displays the keyword inside the <li/> tags
    field = keyword

    # Inner wrap around individual rows
    wrap=<li class="leftnav">|</li>

    # Wraps the keyword with a link to the correct page
    typolink {
      # Links to the page that the wiki keyword is found on
      parameter.data = field:pid

      # Adds the keyword to the query string
      additionalParams.wrap = &tx_drwiki_pi1[keyword]=|
      additionalParams.data = field:keyword
    }
  }

  # Outer wrap around all rows
  wrap = <ul class="leftnav"> | </ul>
}
 Now that I am running it through the PHP script, obviously this
needs to change. I think I have identified everything that needs
to happen ... I need to:
1.Select the pid - but does that need to come from the php
script?, or can I simply and seperately select pidInList=this?
(tried, cant get it to work, so thinking it has to come from
script.)
2.Select the returned keywords ... now "lat"? or
dx_drwiki_pages.v1.lat?
3. Wrap them including links.

I am not sure how much my previous ts needs substituting, or if a
complete rewrite is needed. (Have tried a lot of substituting :) -
no success so far.)

All hints gratefully accepted :)

Cate