[TYPO3] CoolUri & SQL engine parse ERROR

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jul 20 18:13:08 CEST 2007

Andreas Becker wrote:
> That's the best way to solve problems - If you ever worked on a hotline you
> will really be happy doing it like this instead of stiring hours in a
> haystick of nothing.

You know, I once called my local provider to ask why my internet is not
working. First recommendation from them was to ensure that I powered on
my PC. In turn I asked them how otherwise I would know that Internet is
not working? They could not answer...

Your advise was of the same usefulness as theirs. Sorry.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/