[TYPO3] Directly removing a directmail subscription

jcorell at e-p-c-s.com jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Fri Jul 20 16:09:57 CEST 2007

Hi!

I'm using directmail and directmail subscription to manage a weekly
newsletter. In the newsletter the goes out, there is an "opt-out"
link. Right now all I can do is link to the subscription page and tell
the user to enter their email address to delete it. Then they get an
email with the appropriate link for deletion.

What I'd like to be able to do is include the hash code that deletes a
user's account directly in the newsletter. Does anyone know of a way
to do this?

The final URL is something like:
http://www.not-a-real-site.com/newsletters.html?cmd=delete&aC=c3854d7a&rU=2

James Corell