[TYPO3] CoolUri & SQL engine parse ERROR

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Jul 20 15:23:15 CEST 2007

Oh Dimitry

Of course we use our head BEFORE we post! Don't worry about that! - siply
read the posts always to the end and try to install cooluri while still
stuff from realurl or some stuff from other realurl daughter extensions is
in localconf.php. This stuff is causing a lot of problems and is actually no
more needed at all - so delete it and error sources are minimized. If this
is done we have a look to the next step what needs to be done. Simply do it
like a PILOTE of an airplane - always follow your checklist step by step -
then you will find the error and can eliminate others to a absolute minimum.
That's the best way to solve problems - If you ever worked on a hotline you
will really be happy doing it like this instead of stiring hours in a
haystick of nothing.

Andi