[TYPO3] CoolUri & SQL engine parse ERROR

Michael Meurer mail at michael-meurer.info
Fri Jul 20 15:09:20 CEST 2007

Hello Jan,

at this time i can say this:
When i copy the sql-command manually, i get this error:

SQL-Befehl:
#
# Modifying pages table
#
CREATE TABLE pages(
tx_realurl_pathsegment varchar( 30 ) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL ,
);
MySQL meldet: Dokumentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near ')' at line 3

If i copy the sql-statements without the realurl-part, it wil be ok: The
tables "link_cache" and "link_oldlinks" are now in my database.
The EM shows me the same error like in my first post when i install the ext.

My database facts:
MySQL 4.1.13
Protokoll-Version: 10
Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
User: myuser
MySQL-charset:  UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)
Collation: utf8_general_ci

My site is utf-8, too. Could there be an error in my database
connectionin the install tool?
I don't think so because the german "Umlauts" (ä,ö) are correct, in the
databese and in the frontend.
But i try it later.
If you need more information, pleas tell me.

Thanks for your help.
Michael

PS.
My extensions list:
t3skin_improved,sb_accessiblecontent,css_styled_content,tsconfig_help,context_help,
extra_page_cm_options,impexp,sys_note,tstemplate,tstemplate_ceditor,tstemplate_info,
tstemplate_objbrowser,tstemplate_analyzer,func_wizards,wizard_crpages,wizard_sortpages,
lowlevel,install,belog,beuser,aboutmodules,setup,taskcenter,info_pagetsconfig,
viewpage,rtehtmlarea,t3skin,t3skin_improved,ter_update_check,wizard_crpagetree,
extdeveval,kj_recycler,lib,div,static_info_tables,dam,dam_catedit,dam_index,dam_info,dam_cron,
dam_ttcontent,tt_news,dam_downloads,a21glossary,mc_googlesitemap,metatags,
fl_seo_sitemap,ab_linklist,pil_mailform,phpmyadmin,datamints_glossaryindex,
nh_a21glossary_plus,ics_awstats,cron_printlink,dam_ttnews,date2cal,