[TYPO3] How to use fields of a FCE in the TS-template?

testbruger siska at hum.aau.dk
Fri Jul 20 09:36:33 CEST 2007

Hi list.

I can't figure out how to access the fields of a
FlexibleContentElement from typoscript.

All our documentation-pages have a FCE where my editors type in a
revisions date. The purpose is that Typo3 automatically should send an
e-mail, when they should review the pages they have created.

In my typoscript-template I want to do something like this:

If field_revdato > actual-date
then send an e-mail to field_ansvarlig (and do this once a month)

Can anybody tell me how to do that? Especially how to address the
FCE-fields from from typoscript-template?

The FCE looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3DataStructure>
     <ROOT type="array">
         <tx_templavoila type="array">
             <title>ROOT</title>
             <description>Select the HTML element on the page which
you want to be the overall container element for the
template.</description>
         </tx_templavoila>
         <type>array</type>
         <el type="array">
             <field_revdato type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <title>rev-dato</title>
                     <description>id=&quot;rev-dato&quot;</description>
                     <sample_data type="array">
                         <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
                     </sample_data>
                     <eType>input</eType>
                     <proc type="array">
                         <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
                     </proc>
                 </tx_templavoila>
                 <TCEforms type="array">
                     <config type="array">
                         <type>input</type>
                         <size>48</size>
                         <eval>trim</eval>
                     </config>
                     <label>rev-dato</label>
                 </TCEforms>
             </field_revdato>
             <field_ansvarlig type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <title>ansvarlig</title>
                     <description>id=&quot;ansvarlig&quot;</description>
                     <sample_data type="array">
                         <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
                     </sample_data>
                     <eType>input</eType>
                     <proc type="array">
                         <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
                     </proc>
                 </tx_templavoila>
                 <TCEforms type="array">
                     <config type="array">
                         <type>input</type>
                         <size>48</size>
                         <eval>trim</eval>
                     </config>
                     <label>ansvarlig</label>
                 </TCEforms>
             </field_ansvarlig>
             <field_papirudgave type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <title>papirudgave</title>
                     <description>id=&quot;papirudgave&quot;</description>
                     <sample_data type="array">
                         <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
                     </sample_data>
                     <eType>input</eType>