[TYPO3] Noob question about secure private pages

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Thu Jul 19 17:57:27 CEST 2007

I was thinking that if I couldn't find a solution to this, I would use
.htaccess files instead. That's not really going to be a solution, though,
because then I can't use a templated page and .htaccess unless I require two
logins: the FE login for the page, and the .htaccess login for the
downloads.

Do you have a snippet of code that deals with .jumpurl and .secure ?
Something to give me a kickstart. The plugins are undocumented and not
working.

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)