[TYPO3] stop rte from blocking invalid links

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Thu Jul 19 13:06:34 CEST 2007

Sara Weale wrote:

>We've had the same problem and are currently using rtekeep=1 in the html
>source of the page.
>
>A silly question: how do I install a .patch or .diff file?

I've worked out how to do this now but could someone tell me if this
patch applies to the extension htmlarearte or to the typo3  source code??

Thanks
Sara

--
Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.