[TYPO3] stop rte from blocking invalid links

John Kavanagh john.kavanagh at roomthree.com
Thu Jul 19 12:03:30 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm just wondering if anybody knows how to stop the rich text editor
blocking "invalid" links (adding the yellow background with red border).

I have just developed an extension and want to have root-relative links
in my content to pages that the extension generates - but I think
because of the querystring variables in the url, the rich text editor
assumes that they are not valid and blocks them. I had a look at
parseFunc documentation but I can't see the control for this particular
function.

Thanks,

John.