[TYPO3] title and metatags first in header

Henrik Andersen - CONFERO ha at confero.dk
Tue Jul 17 23:49:29 CEST 2007

Hi Christopher

Thanks a lot for answering.

I know about the config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1 possibility. I don't see that as a solution though.

The professional credibility of the people telling me this is very good. Therefore I would very much like to have this possibility I TYPO3.

If it is possible to submit a patch that would fix this, that would be what I should look into I guess - or pay somebody to look into it for me.

If the general opinion of the rendering order in the header doesn't matter, it would be nice to render the title first. And after that the meta tags. Then I believe more people would use TYPO3.

Rendering of the header I a part of the core I assume? Is it even possible to make a patch to change the order of the elements rendered between the head tags?

Regards Henrik