[TYPO3] typoscript gifbuilder help within an extension

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:27:32 CEST 2007

Hi

On 7/17/07, dave typo <typothree at gmail.com> wrote:
> anyone have any idea why this isn't working? I assume you can use
> gifbuilder within an extension, although I don't know what I'm doing
> wrong...
>

> plugin.tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1 {
>

>   big = IMG_RESOURCE
>   big {
>         file = GIFBUILDER
>         file {
>         maxH = 345
>         filemaxW = 460
>         10 = TEXT
>         10 {
>         text = overlay test!
>         offset= 20,35
>         fontColor=#a5b0a9
>         fontsize=50
>         }
>         }
>   }
> }

Well, you've actually provided the wrong bit of code. You've got a
working GIFBUILDER object, so that's a start, but you have to
'process' that TS inside your extension.

Your 'big' TS object is going to be in a variable
somewhere--$conf['big'] or something--and you'll have to run the TS
through the appropriate function:

$img_url = $this->cObj->IMG_RESOURCE($conf['big']);

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/