[TYPO3] RealURL problem

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 10:18:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

I try to use this extension (realURL) together with realurlmanagement.
Everything works fine and this extension is very good but I have a
problem with it.

When I am logged in BE (in the same browser in different tab) the menu
in FE doesn't work anymore. If I log out from BE everything returns to
normal. And I am not sure but there is the possibility that this strage
behavior can be seen also by other visitors even if only I am logged in BE.

I will insert also the code from localhost if someone is interested.

Best regards,
Livius