[TYPO3] Problem with Kickstarter

Tania Morales tania.morales at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 23:21:55 CEST 2007

Check the the t3x file you are getting after making a backup of the
extension in Extension Manager,
the first thing on that file should be the MD5 value, if not, then you
probably have the errorDebug variable checked in your install tool
configuration, or maybe the SQL Debug...those write their warning messages
at the beginning of the t3x files, you need to remove them.

T at ni@