[TYPO3] MD5 was different

Miguel Angel Calleja Lázaro mangelcl at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 16 08:50:42 CEST 2007

I would like to modify my plugin in edition kickstarter but appears me
that errors:
Error: File
"/var/www/vhosts/project/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/dealers/ChangeLog" MD5
was different from the original files MD5 - so the file is corrupted!
Error: File
"/var/www/vhosts/project/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/dealers/doc/wizard_form.dat"
MD5 was different from the original files MD5 - so the file is corrupted!
Error: File
"/var/www/vhosts/project/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/dealers/doc/wizard_form.html"
MD5 was different from the original files MD5 - so the file is corrupted!
Error: File
"/var/www/vhosts/project/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/dealers/ext_emconf.php"
MD5 was different from the original files MD5 - so the file is corrupted!

How can I to solve it? Thanks