[TYPO3] unziping an extension

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Jul 15 09:45:48 CEST 2007

Hi Nagita

The packing is more a serialization with optinonal compression. Have a look
at the BE Code. Here you can see how it works.

Partly it's gzipped:

Have a look here how t3x files are created: (class.tx_extrep.php line 893)

----------------------------------

function compileOutputData($outArr) {

$outDat = serialize($outArr);

if ($this->piData["gzcompress"]) $outDat = gzcompress($outDat);

return
md5($outDat).":".($this->piData["gzcompress"]?"gzcompress":"").":".base64_encode($outDat).":";

}
--------------------------------------

Perhaps this helps you to get the data aout again:

--------------------------------

function decodeExchangeData($str) {

$parts = explode(":",$str,3);

if ($parts[1]=="gzcompress") {

$parts[2] = gzuncompress($parts[2]);

}

if (md5($parts[2]) == $parts[0]) {

return unserialize($parts[2]);

}

}
Have a look also here:
http://www.php.net/manual/de/function.gzcompress.php

And how it is donte at the .t3d extenion impexp

Chokdee
Andi