[TYPO3] TS template condition problem - COA with IMAGE and HMENU

Jacob Rasmussen jacob at lightbulb.dk
Fri Jul 13 23:30:41 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I've been browsing the list for some hours now, looking for the right
example... but either I've missed it or I might be the first to have
this issue.

I have created an COA container, containing an IMAGE header and a HMENU
for subpages, now I need to make sure that the whole COA disappears if
the HMENU is empty. I found an example:
http://www.typo24.com/104025.html, but I can't use it since my COA won't
be empty as the header will always be created.

My TS template looks like this at the moment:

lib.left = COA
lib.left.wrap = <div class="sidebarContainer">|</div>
lib.left.10 = IMAGE
lib.left.10.params = class="heading"
lib.left.10.file = GIFBUILDER
lib.left.10.file {
   format = gif
   XY = 201,32
   10 = IMAGE
   10.file = fileadmin/templates/images/sidebar-heading-bg.gif
   20 = TEXT
   20 {
     niceText = 1
     text = Links
     fontColor = #98c61d
     fontSize = 18
     fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/Swz721h.ttf
     align = left
     offset = 17,22
     shadow {
       offset = 0,1
       blur = 5
       opacity = 20
       intensity = 99
     }
   }
}

lib.left.20 = HMENU
lib.left.20.entryLevel = 1
lib.left.20.1 = TMENU
lib.left.20.1 {
     wrap = <ul class="list">|</ul>
     NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
   }
}

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated :-)

Kind regards

Jacob Rasmussen