[TYPO3] Sitemap of subtree

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 15:29:15 CEST 2007

Hi Christian,

Add the following TS setup to your root template:

tt_content.menu.20 {
   2 {
     special = directory
     special.value.field = pages
   }
}

Then in your 'Sitemap/Menu' content element select the type 'Sitemap'
and use the 'Starting point' field as Christopher suggested.

Hope this helps,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands