No subject

Mon Jul 2 17:45:05 CEST 2007

what i find on the web as information the order of tags in the <head>
section is irrelevant (has to be irrelevant) to browsers and established
search-engines (won't say that for 3rd class testing and profiling tools,
even if they did cost money).
AS far what I got from the web (through google) is that this discussion
about the order and position of <title>, meta=description and meta=keywords
inside the <head> element is mostly talk of self-proclaimed seo experts who
just need an argument to charge money for their 'service'.

now what's important, according to seo's and search-engine documentations is
the order, placement and _correct_usage_ of tags inside the content. But
that is a totally different story.

Or where did you get your informations from that the placement of the title
tag is important?

Cheers
Frank