[TYPO3] Extending Content Element

Tim Assmann tim.assmann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 13:30:08 CEST 2007

Hallo,

maybe it is a simple question, but i don't find the answer.
I want to add params to an image content element, onmouseover. But there is
only fields for alt/title fields in the content mask. So how can i add
typoscript or this attributes to an standard content element.
In Typoscript it would be the img.params option.
I found an extension which added alt and title params to images, this is now
standard in typo3 4.0, but what is about all the other missing options. I
wonder how can they miss ?!

I tried Templavoila and FCE, but there is a bug with images nested in a
container. Bad luck. With this it would be easy.

thanx everybody how can help me...

Greetings
Tim