[TYPO3] title and metatags first in header

Henrik Andersen - CONFERO ha at confero.dk
Fri Jul 13 10:38:38 CEST 2007

Hi

Is there any way to render title tag first in the header code in TYPO3?
(after the meta charset, but before everything else)

This question has been asked before I guess, but apparently a couple of
years ago, so I would like an update on the subject.

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2005-February/000553
.html (old question)

According to several seo analysis programs and experts in the field, the
title tag should be the first thing in the herd tag, even though titles
work fine when placed within the head tags
far from the top, it's crucial to some search engines indexing and very
important to major search engine rankings that the title be first.

Regards Henrik